Sunday, May 31, 2009

Meet Bruise Willis

So, last night we (Buildings Breeding) played our friend Josh's birthday bash. We followed grind-core band Knife Thru the Head, who stuck microphones up their bums, wore g-strings and had skulls on their packages.

Surprisingly, everyone dug us even though we weren't metal at all. In fact, I felt like I was in the Jackson 5, because girls were SCREAMING hysterically. It was amazing, but I could not sing very well while laughing my arse off.

I also slammed on the drums a bit more furiously than usual. Perhaps this is partly due to the fact that we played right after an intense hardcore band and also due to the fact that I was slightly drunk.

The result was this massive bruise on my shin from my kick pedal, which I didn't notice until this morning. (Thanks IPA keg!) I named it Bruise Willis.















Yes, I am blatantly showing off some shoes that I think are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment