Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to the dollhouse

For my first post, I want to direct you toward Tavi, a bloggin'ista over at Style Rookie. Baby girl is famous!

Watch this to see what the 13 year-old fashion blogger is all about.

She gets an average of 60 to 100 comments on every post about her crazy awesome fashion sense. I'm guessssing her parents have PhDs and are totally loaded, because who would create this kind of mini-adult?

Regardless, welcome to Gurl, Inform Me. I will do my best to give you a laugh or point you toward a neat discovery. I doubt I will ever be as cool as Savvy Tavi (who blogs about how difficult it was being a toddler in the '90s), but I promise you that I will never thank you for being "epic," as the moppet quite articulately says in her video. Enjoy (if you can get through the whole thing). Gad, that lisp is adorable!

After watching it, I can safely say that Little Miss Twiggy is a cute combo of these three:

1. Chris Crocker


2. Michelle Williams


















3. Cindy Brady


















Who wouldn't love her?



No comments:

Post a Comment