Sunday, January 10, 2010

Karma Camel says to look into his humps of wisdom...


I'll be the first to admit that it is incredibly annoying to hear someone talk about their dreams they have at night. I mean, you don't want to hear about it for two main reasons: It isn't real, and it doesn't make sense plot-wise. Sure, my ears might perk up if it involves me, but that's just because I'm selfish.

Regardless of this fact, I'm still going to mention my dream from last night, but I'll wrap it up quickly. I was in Oxnard, my hometown, and I was driving around a truck with this gigantic camel in the back, presumably my pet. He was starving, so I took him to Albertson's by my old junior high school, and stole tons of produce of the gourd variety: pumpkins and squash. I also stole some celery to feed him with the satisfaction of watching him chew it. (Kind of like feeding a carrot to a horse).

Anyway, this dream struck me, because I carry the idea that dreams will be based on something you looked at or talked about or have been thinking about during the day prior. Where did this camel come from? I couldn't deduct anything Sopranos-style, so I consulted the various janky dream dictionaries from a basic Google search.

Here are the results:

Camel

To see a camel in your dream, denotes that you need to be more conservative; you are carrying too many problems on your shoulders. You tend to hold on and cling on to your emotions instead of expressing and releasing them. You need to learn to forgive and forget. Alternatively, it represents you potential for handling big problems, responsibilities, and burdens.

Camel Portraits of endurance. To see this beast signifies great financial gain, perhaps inheritance. First there will be hardship and obstacles to overcome.

Camel - If you purchase, or otherwise own a camel it shows that mining investments will turn out well. Camels are also an omen of warning to be more conservative, much as the camel that crosses the desert with only his hump. or humps, full of water. They also signifies help when all else is at a low ebb.

Camel --

You will have to work hard and diligently to overcome your obstacles if your dream involved one or more of these hardy animals, unless it or they carried a burden, in which case there could be some unexpected wealth (possibly in the form of an inheritance) coming your way. If you were riding on a camel or saw them in a herd, your future is very bright indeed.

Lessons learned:
If I overcome obstacles, I can get money. AND Dream Dictionary writers desperately need to start using Spell/Grammar Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment